How You Can Help Now!
- Attend the Recruiting Workshops here on Campus
- Hang Ten Posters in Your Town (High Schools, Libraries, Fire Houses, Police Stations, community Centers)
- Adopt and Visit 4 High Schools (Get to Know the Guidance Councilors)
- Recruit One Cadet for Next Semester - Now!
- Report Your Interest in Recruiting to Deirdre Whitman (email@example.com) or alumni rep Chet Ehrman '53 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Volunteer for the Alumni Guest Speakers Program: Life Experience Forums (Jim McGovern '57 - email@example.com)
- Volunteer for the Alumni’s Mentor Program (Ed Shepherd ’57 firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Volunteer to Help Out on Campus (Sailing, other Sports, Alumni Office, you choose - contact Eileen Femenia: Director@FSMAA.org
- Pay Your Alumni Dues - Only 35% of you are current!
- Contribute to the Alumni Cadet Scholarship Program
- Place or Ask Your Company to Place Advertising in the Fort Schuyler Mariner (formerly - Alumni Bulletin) - call Frank Gallo '64 email@example.com
- Attend and Support Alumni Events and Fund Raisers
- Participate in Phone-a-thons on Campus to Raise Scholarship $$
Recruit Alumni Members
- Find Lost Classmates
- Contact Classmates You Know or Think are "Out of the Loop"
- Ask All Classmates to "Lend a Hand" (Attend and Participate Across the Board)
Look Around this Alumni Web Site to Judge Our Value Added
- Jobs Online
- Roster of members online
- Events Calendar (Everything We Know About What is Happening)
- Lucky Bag (Class News)
- Fort Schuyler Mariner three times per year
- Lots More - Take a Look
Contact the Alumni Office if you need additional contact information
Or call: (718) 824 - 4530
Or (718) 409 - 7353